VerticalResponse is committed to continually making email marketing easier and faster. To that end, we’ve launched a new WordPress plugin that embeds a contact form right on your website or landing page. With this contact form linked to your VerticalResponse account, it’s easier than ever to generate leads and add subscribers to your lists. Use the form to prompt visitors to provide their contact information. When they do, that information flows seamlessly to your contact list in VerticalResponse, eliminating the need to add them manually.
Integrating is a breeze. You don’t need any tech or coding skills, and it’s completely free. Even better, it’s fully customizable, so you can make it look and perform exactly the way you want.
Why should you use VerticalResponse’s contact form with your WordPress site?
Email marketers know that growing subscribers and generating leads are key contributors to business growth. Our contact form plugin makes it easy:
- Grow your subscribers and leads by collecting the information you want: email address, phone, name, birth date, gender, company, title, website, physical location and more.
- Customization is a breeze, allowing you to change the look and performance of the plugin so it’s an extension of your site and your branding.
- Enjoy flexibility in placement of the contact form or in what triggers it to appear if you create it as a pop-up.
- Seamlessly add new contacts to your VerticalResponse account without having to manually enter them yourself.
- Automatically send emails to new contacts when they sign up.
- Get detailed reporting on subscribers who use the form.
How does the contact form plugin work?
Once you download the plugin, start customizing your contact form in WordPress by clicking on “Deluxe” in the left-hand navigation. (VerticalResponse is part of the Deluxe suite of small business marketing solutions.) From there, do the following:
1. Decide which information you want to request from the customer, such as name, email address, physical address, phone number and so on. Just drag and drop the fields you want.
2. Change the contact form’s appearance and location, or set it as a pop-up. Preview the finished form right in the editor.
3. Link your VerticalResponse account and determine which contact list you want the information to flow to. When visitors enter their information on your website, it will flow directly into the contact list you designated.
4. If desired, use our Email Automation feature to set up an automatic email welcoming new subscribers.
5. Finally, add the shortcode to your website, and you’re all set! (You can always deactivate or reactivate the code from the VerticalResponse plugin page.) New contacts will flow right into your contact list.
We’re always developing new ways to make your email marketing even easier than it already is. Watch this space for new plugin announcements coming soon!
Don’t have a VerticalResponse account but still want to take advantage of this plugin? No problem at all — sign up for a free account today.
Spend less time reaching more customers
© 2017, John Habib. All rights reserved.
The post Generate more leads with VerticalResponse’s contact form for WordPress appeared first on Vertical Response Blog.