It’s nearly time to carve those jack-o’-lanterns, stock up on candy for trick-or-treaters and get your costumes ready for parties and parades. Halloween is right around the corner (with the rest of the year-end holidays). Is your email marketing ready to scare up some frightfully good sales?
In the spirit of this spooky season, here are 10 of our all-time favorite Halloween subject lines to inspire you. May your own subject lines cause readers to jump out of their skins — in their rush to open your message.
- Worldmarket.com | Screaming deals on Halloween snacks and decor + free shipping
- RayBan | Be Yourself. Just not on Halloween.
- ModCloth | Curiosity ‘Thrilled’ the Cat
- VRBO | Find your Halloween sweet spot
- Fortnum & Mason | The Taste of Terror
- Pinterest | It’s a scream….
- TOPMAN | All treats no tricks
- California Academy of Sciences | Get Excited! SuperNatural Halloween is Around the Corner at the Academy
- Crate and Barrel | If you got it haunt it
- Zipcar | Take a stab at 250 bucks free driving in our pumpkin contest
Join 140,000 small business owners
Get expert tips and email inspiration biweekly. Subscribe today and download our FREE Guide to Email List Management eBook.
© 2017, John Habib. All rights reserved.